Welcome to Homosossa Manatee Snorkeling Center, LLC
Call Now to Reserve
10460 W. New York St.
Homosassa, Fl 34448
Do Something Real Today! Snorkeling
Tours include all snorkeling gear and wetsuits.
Not swimming? No problem, join us for a boat ride.
35 plus years experience,
USCG Licensed Captains,
Excellent Customer Service , Small Groups
Want some manatee souvenirs? Check out our new online store!
Join us for a very special experience for
the whole family, that will be remembered forever.
Snorkel with Manatees starting at $60 per person, with small groups of up to 6, on clean boats with
licensed, fun and knowledgeable Captains.
Our Snorkeling with manatees tours begin
at 8:00 am and 11:30 am, and seasonally at 3:00 pm (winter only), daily. We are short drive from major attractions in Orlando
and Tampa (1-2 hours), and are located in Citrus County, in the Northwestern area of Florida.
Manatee tours are conducted all year, this is the winter home for over 1,000
manatees, and a resident population is always around.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
and Snorkeling Gear included
- Flotation device (swim noodle) included
or hot drinks included
- Largest Manatee Gift Shop in Homosassa
during check in:
- Underwater, Rental Camera,
which requires a Micro SD Card (up to 16G)
- Micro SD Cards (usually cheaper than other stores)
- Underwater, Disposable Cameras (like back in the day...)
- Underwater phone bags, for
virtually every phone
- Arrive at scheduled time 8:00 am,
11:30 am, or 3:00pm
- Check In : Sign necessary paperwork, Pay for your tour
- Watch required video, Manatee Manners, explaining rules of swimming with the manatees
and donning wetsuits provided by our helpful, friendly staff
- Direction of where to follow your
captain, the mile drive to the boat (in your car)