Welcome to Florida Manatee Swims
352-601-8992 Call Now to Reserve
10460 W. New York St.
Homosassa, Fl 34448
From $60 pp
Real Today! Snorkeling with Manatees. Tours include all snorkeling gear and wetsuits.
Not swimming? No problem, join for a boat ride.
are fat free, sugar free, gluten free and 100% organic. Join us for a fun day for the whole family!
Below is a quick description of what we offer, peruse our other pages for more pricing.
for a very special experience, one for the whole family, and one which you and your family will never forget.
Snorkel with Manatees starting at $60 per person, with small groups of up to 6, on clean boats with
licensed, fun and knowledgeable Captains.
Our Snorkeling with manatees tours begin
at 8:00 am and 11:30 am, and seasonally at 3:00 pm (winter only), daily. We are short drive from major attractions in Orlando
and Tampa (1-2 hours), and are located in Citrus County, in the Northwestern area of Florida.
Manatee tours are conducted all year, this is the winter home for over 1,000
manatees, and a resident population is always around.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
and Snorkeling Gear included
- Flotation device (swim noodle) included
or hot drinks included
- Largest Manatee Gift Shop in Homosassa
during check in:
- Underwater, Rental Camera,
which requires a Micro SD Card (up to 16G)
- Micro SD Cards (usually cheaper than other stores)
- Underwater, Disposable Cameras (like back in the day...)
- Underwater phone bags, for
virtually every phone (No, they don't leak)
- Arrive at scheduled time 8:00 am,
11:30 am, or 3:00pm
- Check In : Sign necessary paperwork, Pay for your tour
- Watch required video, Manatee Manners, explaining rules of swimming with the manatees
and donning wetsuits provided by our helpful, friendly staff
- Direction of where to follow your
captain, the mile drive to the boat (in your car)