Welcome to Homosossa Manatee Snorkeling Center, LLC
352-601-8992 Call Now to Reserve
Excuse our look, we are updating pictures, see them here.
We run tours on the Homosassa River, every day, all year.
We specialize in
Manatee and Dolphin Tours.
Research before you book.
10460 W. New York St.
Homosassa, Fl 34448
Do Something Real Today! Snorkeling with Manatees.
Tours include all snorkeling gear and
Not swimming? No problem, join us for
a boat ride.
35 plus years experience, USCG Licensed Captains,
Excellent Customer Service , Small
with Manatees starting at $65 per person, with small groups of up to 6, on clean boats with licensed, fun and knowledgeable
Our Snorkeling with manatees tours begin at 8:00 am and 11:30 am, and
seasonally at 3:00 pm (winter only), daily. We are a short drive from major attractions in Orlando and Tampa (1-2 hours),
and are located in Citrus County, in the Northwestern area of Florida.
Reservations are recommended.
Manatee tours are conducted all year, this is the winter home for over 1,000 manatees, and a resident population
is always around.
- No age restrictions
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits and Snorkeling Gear included
- Flotation device (swim noodle) included
- Cold or hot drinks included
- Largest Manatee Gift Shop in Homosassa
Available at our shop:
Rental Camera, which requires a Micro SD Card (up to 16G)
- Micro SD Cards (usually cheaper than
- Underwater, Disposable Cameras (like back in the day...)
- Underwater phone bags, for virtually every phone
- Manatee Souvenirs
What to Expect:
- Arrive at scheduled time 8:00 am, 11:30 am, or 3:00pm
- Check In : Sign necessary paperwork,
Pay for your tour
- Watch required video, Manatee Manners, explaining rules of swimming with the
- Receiving and donning wetsuits provided by our helpful, friendly staff
- Direction of where to follow your captain, the mile drive to the boat (in your car)